Our children’s ministry, Gallery Kids, seeks to help all children in their relationship with Christ by providing a fun, loving & educational atmosphere where they are fully accepted as children created in the image of God. Our Sunday environments are high in energy and full of love!
Along with our Gallery Kids programs on Sunday, we come alongside parents in assisting them with discipling their child/ren. We believe that with the church family as a whole, we have the ability to shape the lives of each individual child that comes through our doors. We offer sustainable plans for families looking to foster a Christ-centered environment in their home.
Sundays: What to Expect
Gallery Kids provides a full children’s program every Sunday for babies to Grade 5. When you visit, please stop by the Check-in Table and see a Gallery Kid Team Member.
- Connect with a Team Member or one of the teachers at the table and register your child (if they are new) and get a name tag for your child.
- A Gallery Kid Team Member will escort your child to the classroom.
- You can pick up your child immediately after service is over
We ask that families come at 10:15am to allow time for check-in before Sunday service begins at 10:30am. Check-in closes at 10:50am.
Each children’s program consists of fun music, compelling Bible stories, and exciting games and crafts.
All of our Gallery Kid Team Members are background checked to ensure safety.
Gallery Kid Sunday Classes
- Nursery (Approximately ages 0-2)
- Pre-K (Approximately ages 3-5)
- Elementary (Kindergarten to 5th grade)