We are excited to announce that we will begin meeting in-person every Sunday starting on July 11th! Our service will start at 10:30am at Manor Community Church (350 West 26th Street) every Sunday. ALL services will continue to be streamed to our Facebook Page. If this is one of your first Sundays with us, we ask that you share some basic info with us for contact tracing, but is not required to attend. You can use this page to stay up to date with information about services moving forward.
We cannot wait to start seeing you again, however, we want to make sure that as we transition back into live gatherings, we are being as safe as possible. We are not acting in fear, but rather seek to be a good witness to the city with our actions.
We have been closely following the CDC, state, and city guidelines since COVID-19 began, and will continue to do so as we begin regular in-person services again. While vaccinations will not be required to attend gatherings, we have outlined our guidelines for attending services and events in person this Summer below. We recognize that the CDC has recently changed recommendations for those who are vaccinated, but we will continue to “obey the authorities” (Romans 13:5) over us. We will make changes to our guidelines as our city and state officials deem that acceptable.
This is a big step for our community, and we thank you in advance for your patience as we work to reopen. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
When you arrive at an in-person service, you’ll be met at the door by our greeting team. They take your temperature, check you in, and help you get situated in the service.
- When you arrive to be checked in, you are agreeing to the following
- I have not had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days
- I have not been in close contact in the last 10 days with someone who has currently tested positive for COVID-19.
- I am not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms as in accordance with the CDC, including cough, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, or vomiting.
- Your check-in enables contact tracing. If you are a first time visitor, be ready to tell the greeter your name, email address, and phone number.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk-in participants are welcome to join, but when possible please pre-register all individuals attending so we can anticipate numbers.
During the service/event:
- Masks are strongly recommended at all times for those who are not fully vaccinated
- We will take communion together through individually packaged cracker/juice packages. You can remove your mask to partake
- Air hugs and elbow bumps only please
- After Sunday Services we go out to lunch as a community
- We hope you’ll join us as we head to a nearby restaurant
Cleaning & Safety:
- Manor Community Church is cleaned in between every service to keep our communities safe
- We will continue to operate at a reduced capacity, but with recent building renovations, we have enough space to seat twice our current church body, so no need to worry about being too full for you to attend
Starting July 11th, our children’s ministry will meet every Sunday during service starting at 10:00am. Gallery Kid provides a full program for infants (ages 3+ months), preschoolers (ages 2–4), and elementary students (Grades K–5) during the Sunday Gathering (starting at 10:15am) with a dedicated and trained team of teachers. Please visit the Check-In Table upstairs when you arrive to register your family.
If you are interested in helping to build this ministry, please apply here, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Full Disclosure: Although we are taking steps to minimize risk, we cannot eliminate it. Just because we are open, does not mean it is right for everyone. Please evaluate your current situation and all its complexities. We are here, willing and able to serve you and your family; however, if you do not feel comfortable with this, we totally understand—we will continue to stream our services to Facebook Live. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We would love to hear from you and serve you in any way that we can.